Yamaha V-Star 950 Tourer, 2011
- Industry-leading Star family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents creating a machine as stunning as it is powerful.
- Extra wide brushed aluminium front brake and clutch levers provide a quality feel.
- High output 460 watt generator.
- Electric fuel pump.
- Low-maintenance, lightweight, compact, sealed battery ensures fuss-free, dependable starting.
- Steering lock is integrated into the main ignition switch for extra convenience.
- Self-cancelling turn signals.
- Conventional passenger foot pegs.
- Excessive lean angle sensor will stop the engine in the event of a tip over.
- Convenient under seat helmet holder bracket
- Upper & lower belt covers help prevent debris from entering the belt and pulley areas.
- Stylish clear signal lenses.
- Convenient pre-wired accessory plug for passing lamps inside the headlight shell.
- Type 942cc air-cooled 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC, 4-valve
- Bore x Stroke 85.0mm x 83.0mm
- Compression Ratio 9.0:1
- Fuel Delivery Fuel injection
- Ignition TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive Belt
- Suspension / Front Telescopic fork, 5.3-in travel
- Suspension / Rear Single shock, 4.3-in travel
- Brakes / Front Hydraulic disc, 320mm
- Brakes / Rear Hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Tires / Front 130/70-18M/C 63H
- Tires / Rear 170/70-16 M/C 75H
- Wheels 8-spoke cast
- Length 95.9 in
- Width 39.4 in
- Height 42.5 in
- Seat Height 26.5 in
- Wheelbase 66.3 in
- Rake (Caster Angle) 32.0°
- Trail 5.7 in
- Fuel Capacity 4.4 gal
- Fuel Economy** 47 mpg
- Wet Weight*** 657 lb